Rules concerning Linnunlahti Holiday apartments:
- Check-in starts from 16.00, check-out time is at 12.00.
- Only the guests who have checked in are allowed to occupy the apartments. The names and number of the people provided at the check-in must be accurate. Other guests are not allowed unless otherwise agreed at the time of check-in. Please refrain from any loud noise from 10pm to 7am. If you are planning to have a party at the apartment (eg. bachelor parties), you must inform us of that beforehand.
- If there is anything to notify of the condition of the apartment (eg. something is broken), please let us know immediately.
- Please remember to use linen provided for duvets and pillows, otherwise we have to charge extra for the wash of the duvets and pillows.
- Internet settings must not be changed and air condition must not be switched off.
- All the guests must be at least 18 years old unless a guardian is staying as well.
- Sauna can be switched on by setting the timer on the stove (heat on the left, time on the right).
- The closest shop S-Market is located on Papinkatu 7 (0.4 km). It is open from 7am to 11pm.
- For safety reasons burning candles in the apartment is forbidden.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment. Cleaning charges depending on the damage will be a minimum of 200€.
- Pets are allowed in some of the apartments (not 4, 11, 12). Additional charges apply. If you are bringing a pet, you must inform us beforehand. If you fail to do so, we might have to charge extra afterwards.
- Please keep keys secure. If keys are lost, we must charge extra for replacing the locks and keys.
- When leaving the apartment please remember to check that apartment is left in a reasonable state, dishes are in the washing machine, garbage is taken out, fridge is emptied, empty bottles are left in plastic bags in the kitchen, all the lights are switched off and both doors are locked. If you move around any furniture, please put it back where it was before you leave. If the apartment is left in an unreasonable state, additional cleaning cost of 100€ will be charged.
- Included in the price: beds are made in the downstairs bedroom, rest of the linen and towels can be found in the bedroom closet.
- We are not responsible for the dry food and spices possibly left in the apartment (their expiry date etc.)
Be sure to read the general terms and conditions and apartments rules as well.